Quick Breakfast Combo 😋

April 08, 2020


This Quarantine Season, either I wake up around 9-10:30 (which pushes me to make a light breakfast to give my stomach room for lunch) or I wake up an hour before in which I am tempted to do experiments. This one in particular became an instant hit by the time I made it. Gathered two slices of loaf bread, spread an even layer of butter and sprinkled some white sugar before heating up in an oven. Instead of my usual cereal drink or homemade milktea, I opted for a Peach Shake for today's breakfast. It only takes two ingredients! Peaches and Milk! 🍑🥛. Since I do not have any access on a real peach, I opted to use Canned Peaches and I added about 5-6 slices to the blender and also 4 tbsps. Milk of Choice. Blend Well. I recommend to use Evaporated Milk as I've made it before with Fresh Milk and I prefer to use Evaporated Milk because it makes it more creamier and does sweeten the shake a little bit. Nevertheless, it tastes well!


One thing! Over the past few years of me, blogging, I've always hoped that someday, I will get comments from my readers. I'm now blogging for five years this year and I just found out the reason why I do not see any comments from my readers even though there are some posts that are getting reads! It is because I do not have the Comment Section! 🤦🤦 I know, I'm crazy and dumb. However, here it is my friends! I have already enabled the comment section to all of my posts so you can go ahead and interact with me! I'm so sorry for 5 years, there was no proper interaction between us 😢. You do not need to have a google account or whatsoever to comment! I purposely allowed anyone to comment on my posts to make up to you guys whom I have disabled the comment section for quite sometime. Since I am still in quarantine, I am now eager to make more posts to get back with what I have been doing before. I surely miss blogging 🥺. If you wish to be notified whenever new posts are out, then feel free to subscribe to this blog! 

Stay safe frends!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe