2021 Back to School Haul!

November 10, 2021

 


I started my first semester for school year 2021 - 2022 last August but here I am, making a blogpost about the stuff I got for school! Be prepared to see lots of stationery hauls this month because I decided to post my stationery hauls even if I got them like months ago. (Since my love for blogging came back lol). I am supposed to be studying atm but oh well..

I am now on my junior year in college, which means I only have one level left and I am done with school! Making me think about how much time left before I finish my degree is quite scary for me, how I wish I can be an academic student forever along with my friends, but, life must go on. 

In this blogpost, I am going to give you a run through of the things I got for school this year! I will also be providing links for the stuff I got online as well!


B5 Kraft Notebooks - 75 PHP - When I study, I like to actually write what I'm studying which is quite hassle sometime because of the amount of materials I needed to study for a short period of time. However, I am trying out a new system at the moment and I hope it will work well for me! - I got these B5 Kraft notebooks because I wanted to spice things up a little bit because ever since I started University, I always go for the frosted cover notebooks, the muji inspired ones and I was quite sick of it although I do like those notebooks as the cover is sturdy. I chose the ones with grid pages because my major subjects involves lots of problem solving so grid paper works really well for me. I personally do not mind that these are muji knock offs, plus they work well for me. 

Light Floral Planner in Blue - 80 PHP - I got myself a planner because I find that from time to time, it really helps me to get productive when I write things down (my to do lists) and it makes me happy when I crash out things that I have done at the end of the day. One of the reasons I got this planner is that I really like the floral illustrations inside. Although, I wasn't expecting that this planner doesn't have monthly grid pages which I find it frustrating since I like using monthly grid pages for a monthly view but it works well for me. The first half of the planner are weekly pages then the second half are lined pages. To be honest, I do not open my planner on a day to basis but I try to list down my tasks to keep me reminded of the things I still needed to do. 

A6 Grid Notebook - 30 PHP - I got an A6 notebook with the intention in mind that I will be using it to list down formulas I needed to take note of. However, I ended up not using it for that matter. I am still on a debate what I should do for this notebook but I know that I will be using it for school.


6 in 1 Mini Correction Tape - 55 PHP - I'm quite obsessed in hoarding correction tapes, so I got these mini correction tapes! I got the one where it does not have any design and although I like it, I ain't buying one again due to the fact that its a mini correction tape, its quite small for me and I find it hard to use it especially when I am in a rush. 

Panda Classic Ballpoint Pens - If you live in the Philippines you might have used this pen at some point. Panda pens are very cheap and it works well for when I am doing note-taking and solving practice problems. I do not like to use my Pilot G-tech pen for studying because I don't want to divide my focus when studying because I need to take extra care when I am using g-tech due to the fact that g-techs are quite fragile so I save my g-tech for exams or final writing of my answers. I believed I got these Panda gel pens in a pack of 12 for only 60 PHP. What a steal!

Stabilo Pastel Highlighters - I bought two stabilo highlighters in pastel green and orange because my current stabilo highlighter (in the same colors) drying up since I have been using them since 2018. I try to stick with only one highlighter brand for me to get account of my highlighters and I will actually use them. 


Casio fx-991ES Plus 2nd edition Scientific Calculator - I got a new calculator because my calculator doesn't work anymore. I got the same model but in a 2nd edition, I try to keep my calculator as simple as possible because advanced calculators are not permitted to use during board exams.

Programming for Chemical Engineers book - My instructor required us to buy this book, so I got one. LOL. 


Perry's Chemical Engineers' Handbook - My parents bought me the Perry's Handbook since I am now on my junior year and anytime soon we will be using this handbook in solving problems. This is quite expensive and verryyyyy heavy. I can't wait to walk on campus carrying this handbook feeling like I am smartest kid in the whole world. LOL!

Check out the youtube video I made showcasing the stuff I got for school!


That sums up this blogpost! 
What are your top 3 school essentials?

Thanks for dropping by,

















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe