I am doing blogmas this year!

December 01, 2021


Yes!! You read that right! I am going to be doing blogmas this year! This came up last minute so apologies for a quick description in this blogpost. 

In case you didn't know, blogmas is is where bloggers will post every single day until December 24th. Bloggers will make blog posts about outfit ideas, crafts, sharing recipes and many more. 

Although, here is the catch: I might get busy as the month goes by so I have decided to post every other day until the 24th. This is to give myself a little breather and to focus on other things. For my blogmas, I will be sharing to you guys some fun holiday arts and crafts, recipes, gift ideas, and many more! I like being festive so I am soo excited to do blogmas this year! 

I hope you would visit my blog regularly this holiday season! 
Sending you all the love,



 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe