Small Uniqlo Haul

November 03, 2021


My mom and I slowly drifted apart with our go-to clothing store for years, Forever 21. Uniqlo window shopping became more frequent. One thing lead to another, and Uniqlo became our go-to clothing store to shop for new pieces. Today, I will be showing you my Uniqlo purchases for this year. I only have four items to show you and these aren't bought all at once. With that, let's begin!

Under the wave off kanagawa t-shirt - I've been meaning to get my hands on a Great Wave of Kanagawa t-shirt for quite sometime but every time I give my local Uniqlo store a visit, its always out of stock or the sizes available are either too small or too big for me. However, sometime in March this year, I was able to get my hands on one of these! There were several designs available but I like this one because the painting occupies the upper part of the shirt. I don't mind the text below as it uses a minty blue text color making the painting stand out. The fabric used is 100% Cotton making it really comfy to wear. I got mine in size medium and the best thing? this one was on sale! I got it for only P390. It also has a japanese text embroidery at the back. Luvv the details!


Sumikko Gurashi t-shirt - I've been an avid fan of Sumikko Gurashi since 2019 and I don't want to miss any chance of me getting ahold with Sumikko Gurashi official merch collaborations. I saw the whole Sumikko Gurashi aisle under the kids section. I knowww its for kids but I wanted it! I am not a fan of lavender t-shirts but I cannot go home not having this t-shirt so I decided to buy one. Luckily, the biggest size fits on me. Its 100% Cotton and I love the small detail when you peek at the pocket! I am not sure how much this t-shirt cost but I believe its only P590!


The next thing is this floral dress which I found in the kids section AGAIN. I don't know with me but I loveee their kids section more than the adults one. As usual, I got the biggest size they carry and it fits perfectly on me! Its has garterized sleeves, neck line and waist. Its a mid length dress I like to pair it with my white crocs. It also has pockets! I got this dress for P990.


Last item is an impulse buy, I got myself a new tote bag! My mom and I went to Uniqlo to window shop after buying stuff for school but I ended up buying this pretty tote bag! Its from a new collection that Uniqlo carries. I chose a simple design; grid with mini purple flowers. Although this collection carries lots of tote bag designs that you can match with its clothing. I chose a simple design because it goes with everything. Well, not really with my floral dress..

What also made me buy this tote bag is it has lots of features that you don't normally get on a tote bag. It is line with some sort of cheesecloth fabric inside; has a mini pouch and a string where in you can knot it to make your tote bag closed. The size is not that wide enough making it really flattering with my body, and I got it for P390! Good deal!



Thank you so much for dropping by!


















 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. One day belatedly, happy birthday! I hope your birthday wishes all come true!
    The graphic on that 'Under The Wave Off Kanagawa T-shirt looks fabulous.
    The mini-floral print dress looks comfortable, practical, and very stylish.
    The Ines De La Fressange Tote bag looks both very practical and like a nice fashion accessory.
    Great shopping haul!

    ReplyDelete

Add comment

Subscribe