HOW TO DISPLAY YOUR SUNNIES & STUFF

April 30, 2017


Ok. I get it. I have the weirdest blogpost title ever. EVERRRR. I don't even know how to call this thing that I created haha. But, I saw alot of these on tumblr, youtube, intstagram, the works. So I figured it out I should make my own version of it. This is meant to display your sunnies, pictures, and even jewerly! Whatever floats your boat!

WHAT YOU WILL NEED:

-Tree Branches (the small ones ofcourse)
-Cotton Twine or a regular twine 
-Hot Glue


DIRECTIONS:

First, plan out how long and wide your frame wanna be using the branches. Once you got your desired sized, carefully hot glue the stacked mini tree branches. It is still not durable as you want it to be since we only use hot glue and we don’t want our glasses will fall any time so we need to secure the edges but tying a string. This will double the durability and it could guarantee you that it will last for a long period of time.
Once the frame is already set, cut the string according to the size of your frame but leave 2 inches or more for tying. Tie them unto the frame and repeat the process once you get 3 horizontal lines or so. 
Do the same process vertically. Since I put 3 horizontal lines, I also put 3 vertical lines to achieve that perfect lookin’ grid line.
To top it all off, Tie a string on the center part of your frame so that you can hang it wherever you wish.
And, your done!




love,
Nadyah

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe