A Casual Holiday Outfit

December 24, 2016




Top - Forever 21
Pants / Thick Leggings - H&M
Bag - it's from my grandma but it doesn't have any brand/label on it
Shoes - Keds
Socks - Forever 21
Watch - Timex
Earbuds - Cd-r king (they have really affordable earphones and it's great quality!)
Earrings & Necklace - Victoria Townsend

Here's an outfit idea for you guys out there who wants to be festive but still want to be comfy and all that jazz. Let me tell you guys that I'm living for this outfit. This is the outfit that I wore last December 19, our Christmas Party in school, I don't wanna wear something 'girly' but I wanna wear something comfy and at the same time, festive. I think this look is suitable for any lady out there. But if you wanna take a break from wearing pants, then you can go ahead and substitute pants to a circle skirt. Preferably, black. but I think a cream circle skirt will go amazing as well. We don't wanna forget those socks, if you don't know, I'm a MASSIVE fan of printed socks. I find them so convenient and it really adds a pop of colour to my outfit which is amazing.



Merry Christmas and have a happy new year!
All the love,
nadyah

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe