HOLIDAY MAKE-UP ROUTINE

December 25, 2016



Hello again ppl! Merry Christmas! In this blogpost I'm going to show you my everyday (well, not really) holiday make - up routine. This is very simple yet for me it's very festive so here it is!


PRODUCTS USED:
  • iWhite Korea Aqua Moisturizer
  • Avon Ideal Oil Control Pressed Powder in Medium
  • Age 20's Essence Pact 3x
  • Clinique Eye Shadow Pallete
  • Simply Pretty by Avon Shimmer Blush Stick in Peachy Glow
  • Lancome Hypnose Mascara in Black
  • Simply Pretty by Avon Magic Lipstick in Orange Poppy







I start with a clean face. (ofc) Moisturise my face w/ my moisturiser and let it sit for about 1-2 mins. I notice that my make up lasts longer than it normally would do when I apply a moisturizer. 


I then apply my foundation, I'm using the Age 20's Essence Cover Pact 3x. I lightly dab it to my face and from that, I start building some coverage.

I do the Baking Technique under my eyes, I find it very effective because my under eye stays matte through out the day. But of the rest of my face, I dust some of my oil control pressed powder to give me a matte face. I mean cheeks. lol

While I'm still baking, I proceed to my very very simply eye make up. I take a chocolate-ty brown eyeshadow and start applying it to my eyelids like an eyeliner. I also put some eyeshadow on my lower lash line just to give a pop of color.

I dust off the excess powder and I apply blush to my cheeks, Just a little amount of it just to give my cheeks a glow.

Mascara Time!



that face tho. HAHAHAHAAHA


The last thing to do is  Lips! I apply an everyday red lippie to my lips.

Here's the finished look!




merry christmas!
all the love, 
nadyah ginice

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe