DIY SUGAR SCRUB

December 22, 2016


 Hello people! I'm back with a DIY for you guys! I know this is everywhere on Pinterest, Instagram  Tumblr, etc.etc but I still wanna make a blogpost about it. I'm going to show you how to make your very own Sugar Scrub! This can be use as Lip Scrub, Body, Face etc! This is very universal so I know you'll have alot of use within this product.
 What you will need:
(Single Recipe)
• 1/3 cup White Sugar (it can be brown)
• 1/2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
• 1/2 tsp. Any oil of your choice
The procedure is pretty self explanatory, measure the ingredients and mix them all together in a bowl, you can add some cinnamon or peppermint extract to make it more festive.







 This is also great for stocking fillers or a gift for your friend this holiday season!
,



all the love,
nadyah

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe