2017 Christmas Wishlist

December 17, 2017



Greetings, everyone! Here's the first blogpost for the holidays! Sorry it took me a week to post again because last week was our preliminary exam. But got some good news! I'll be posting every single day starting today until the 24th. I was originally planning to do Blogmas but things didn't turned out the way I planned. So enough with the quick update, let's tackle my 2017 Christmas wishlist!

Uniball Signo White Gel Pen. I have been wanting to get the famous Uniball Signo in White for as long as I can remember! It's pretty expensive for a piece of pen if you buy over the counter. It has been in my online shopping cart since November.

Sheet Masks! You can't go wrong asking for Sheet Masks right? My skincare routine changed a bit when I got no sheet masks left. That's why I haven't updated my skincare routine this year. Hopefully, I will in 2018!

Good year Ahead! Sound pretty cheesy but I really want to enjoy 2018, 2017 isn't really the best year because of unfortunate events but it is still memorable tho because I did experience so much than I thought I will!

Acrylic Paint (blue, yellow, red & white) Just like the signo pen, I have been dying to own acrylic or oil paint! I want to recreate Van Gogh's Starry Night by using acrylic or oil because I've done it using watercolor and it isn't the best medium to use if you aim to achieve the details.

Last but not the least, House Slippers! I know it's really weird to ask for house slippers for Christmas (srsly, I don't think it's weird) but months ago, my pair of house slippers just retired because they served me for a total of 2 years. And it is so hard to walk around your house if you don't have something to protect your feet! The weather is so chilly atm, therefore I really need to have one asap!

That sums up my first holiday blogpost!~ 
Til next time, friends!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe