Festive Daily Look

December 22, 2017


It's so hard not to get festive during this time of the year. In this blogpost, I'm showing you a quick and easy that you can rock up until January.

PRODUCTS USED:




With a bare face, apply a non-oily daily cream to look matte all day. I am not a fan of full-coverage makeup so I always skip foundation and start with concealer.
I then fill in my brows and add a little color to my cheeks. and setting the base with powder.
Moving to the eyes, I start by putting no3 (from the quad) all over my lids. and I put no.1 on the outer corners of my eyes to create shadows.
To blend all the colors together, I used no.2 and apply it on the outer corner but not that much, just to blend those colors together.
Lastly for the eyes, I put no.4 to the inner corner to look more awake than before.

I then apply mascara.
Before putting something on the lips, I make sure to apply lip balm first especially this time of the year, our lips get cracked really easily.
I put a liptint on my lips concentrating to the inner corner of my lips.
To the outer corner, I add a little bit of red lipstick (the one that I used was sadly discontinued :( but you can find similar shades!) and blend it well.



That's it! Till next time, friends!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe