Breakfast during the holidays

December 21, 2017


I'm not a heavy breakfast eater so eating a complete breakfast makes me feel the chills. But I thought this might be a great idea to do during the holidays!
I came up with a combination go and grow foods that we need to keep on going through out the day.
Got three pieces of bacon, a lil bit of scrambled egg yolk, and a pancake. 
For the pancakes, I only used 2 tbsps. of our pancake mix and add 2 tbsps. of water. To make it more exciting, I added some chocolate chips and drizzled chocolate syrup on top and added a few more choco chips.
I suggest to cook the bacon first, then the pancake then lastly the egg. Therefore, you won't be adding oil or butter to cook the pancake or egg because you are already using the oil that was released by the bacon. Trust me, it does save a lot of time and effort!


Till next time, friends!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe