arsty stuff

December 10, 2017


I know it's been awhile but hello again friends! I celebrated my 16th birthday not too long ago and got some new art stuff :> I thought I should create a blogpost about it just like what I did on the other one, keep in mind that some of the stuff were brought with my own money and some of them were given to my from my friends and family. So with that being said, here's some of my new supplies!

I got these Pastel Colored Envelopes in green, yellow, and blue @ 7php each. I use it to store some of my artworks that is already finished and some of my papers.

Envelopes - 7php each ; Gaisano Tisa

Got 2 packs of Vellum Board because it's the cheapest paper I could find that can handle watercolor well. Plus, the surface is very soft!

Vellum Board - 22.77 for a pack (10s) ; National Book Store

Finally! Got my hands to an actual watercolor paper! I went high and low to find this one but I couldn't find it! Lucky enough, these were given to me by my friend.


Canson WCP - 59.75/SM Department Store

Here's a sketch book that I got from my grandma, though I'm really not good in drawing, this might not be very useful for me because it is intended for mediums like colored pencils, graphite, and charcoal. But even if that is being said, I'll still make a good use out of it.


Here's a plain brown notebook with white pages on the inside that I got from an online store called Shoppe. I am quite disappointed with this one because in the description it says it has thick pages but in reality the pages were just like a plain bond paper. But I still like it though. Don't get me wrong.


Shoppe - 70php 

This was the main highlight of this haul, and finally laid my hands on one of Reeves' products! A lot of artists on the internet uses reeves as their mediums and I got so thrilled when I got these! Though my first experience with reeves wasn't really that pleasing, this brand is good.


Reeves (18s) - 580php/People's

These are some unbranded watercolor palettes that 2 of my classmates got it for me, I already used them that's why they kinda look nasty.


I really want to explore more on the sketching/coloring side using colored pencils that's why I got FCCP in 12s. 


FCCCP (12s) - 135/People's

Got a set of paint brushes that are unbranded for a dollar and my mom got me a single brush :>


Brushes (set;white) - 49.75 / Gaisano Tisa
Single Brush (green) - 2php / People's

Finally got a white gel pen, that I have been dying to get for ages! Also got a Stabilo Fine Liner in .4 and my grandma got me a R-2 Rollerball gel pen in .7


Stabilo .4, black - 29.50 / National Book Store
Sakura Gel Pen, White - 49.75 / National Book Sotre

Got some metallic pens and these are the bomb! They make everything so special and magical.


My Metal - 29.75 (each) / Expressions

Got 2 Dermatograph and 1 Peel-Off Chinese Marker. I don't really know what's the main purpose of it because I just got them thinking it is intended for sketching. (ohhh myyy godddd)


Lion City Dermatograph - 8.50 (each) & Faber- Castell Peel off chinese marker - 7.50 / All from People's

Some tapes to tape everything down!


Masking Tape - 14.75 / Expressions 

Last but certainly not the least, got a pad of sticky notes for free and a Steadler rasoplast eraser.


Eraser - 10.75 / Peoples

Thankyou so much for sticking around! 'Til next time, friends!
P.S. Next post will be about the Holidays! (yay!~)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe