Christmas Eve Look

December 24, 2017


Here's the last post for 8 Days till Christmas though I only managed to post 7. But here's another look that's very easy to do and time-friendly! This is suitable for Christmas Eve! Without further a do, let's get started!

PRODUCTS USED:



To start off, I used a hydro spray to prep up my skin. Leave that for a minute or two and apply concealer to my under eyes and also to some visible spots.
I then proceed on filling my brows and apply powder all over my face. Then I do the eyes.
I take 02 Ivory Power 3 and put it all over my lids. Then taking 02 Ivory Power 4 and sort of creating a winged eyeliner but not a full one. Just onto the outer corners. See that black shadow at my picture below? That's what I'm taking about. Then to give a little depth. I take 08 Infamous Sky and slightly putting it onto the outer corner of my eye. It's meant to give that little smokey effect.
Taking a Q-Tip, I used 10 Envious Orchid 5 and place to my lower lash line and apply mascara to complete the eye look.
Topping it all off with red lipstick can help it more put together. So a red lipstick is really a must in our makeup kit.



Merry Christmas!
Till next time, friends!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe