Winter Essentials

December 19, 2017


I live in the Philippines and we're all aware Philippines is a tropical country but last week, the weather was so chilly because there was a storm. So here are my essentials for this time of the year!


Here's the first piece: It's a puffer by Catalina. It's my mom's but I have been stealing it from her. The design is my aesthetic, the fit, the cut, everything! I love how bulky it looks but it's really comfy to use it. It doesn't have any hood which I personally like because I always carry a cap. Oh, it does have side pockets which I'm super thankful for. My hands get so cold easily and having side pockets really helps to make me feel warm.




A gray cropped sweater from Forever 21 and Olive green pants from H&M is something I'll go for if the weather is freaking chilly. You can actually find similar pieces to any clothing store because it's that time of the year!


Aside from those clothing pieces. This is the most worn out one. Pair of socks from Puma is something I really need during the cold season. I don't know what variety this pair of socks but they are sooooooooooo comfy and breathable! Perfect for going out, strolling in the city or just in the house!


You can't go wrong with funny headbands! These are the dog ones and I did a make-up tutorial inspired by this fella! If you wanna check it out, click me :> .

 You can't go wrong with stackable rings! I got it from Forever 21 awhile back and it is still working fine! I always like dainty jewelry during the holidays.


Skullcandy has this wireless earbuds and I have been using it since midyear! You don't have to worry about wires because you only need to turn on your bluetooth and your good to go!
Red lipstick is everyone's fav. especially during the holidays. This one from L'Oreal has been featured in my blog countless times.


And Lastly, a Hand Cream! This one is Re-Nutriv one from Estee Lauder and this is by far the best hand cream I've tried. I will highly appreciate if someone buys me a full size of this puppy :D


Till next time, friends!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe