The Perfect Gifts

December 18, 2017


It's that time of the year where we get anxious on what to give to our family and friends. Here's my gift guide for this year and hopefully, it will calm you down. Oh, by the way you can get these items for under 400php! Isn't that great to hear? Alryt! let's start!


Starting off with a good read. Tho I don't have a photo showing you the book because I accidentally deleted it :(, but it's Morgan Matson's Since You've Been Gone is the perfect gift for your bestfriend, or to someone who tries to develop their reading skills. (359php - NBS)

Here's an inexpensive weekly planner with a very cute design! It's the perfect gift for someone who doesn't not know how manage their time or week well, pair it with some metallic gel pens and let him/her start 2018 in an organized way! (Planner: 85php - Shoppe ; Metallic Gel Pens, Dong-A: 29.75 each, Expressions)


For the artsy ones, I've got a variety of gift ideas for you :D, First off a kraft notebook with blank white pages inside is to die for. I recently got mine and I use it as a sketchbook. But knowing it has blank pages, it can also be ideal for journaling, diary, scrapbooking, and many more to unleash your inner Da Vinci self. Also, if the person is a Pisces, why not give him/her a print? Here's my artwork in print form! You can order one at my shop, -> @artbynadyah.shop (Shameless plug whtevr haha). Faber-Castell's CCP is also a great piece to give to someone who is into arts. It's kind of expensive to some students *no exception* so I thought this might be a great gift to have because personally, I am not into CPs, but I will love to get one for free! (Plain Notebook: 70php - Shoppe; Pisces Print: 50php - @artbynadyah.shop ;FC-CCP 12s: 135php - People's)


This Watercolor Starter Set is the best gift to someone who is interested onto watercolor art. It's pretty inexpensive and there won't be a lot of money will go to waste if ever he/she doesn't like how the medium works. I am mainly into Watercolor Arts and it's my first 'Quality' watercolor in tubes. I don't suggest buying Reeves or Sakura or any other brands that are quiet expensive if you're still a beginner. But if you don't like Watercolor Tubes, then Simbalion Watercolor Cakes is on the other path. This one in particular is the 36s one and I can say I can get a good use out of it. Many people also use this watercolor and it has been raved ever since. You can get Simbalion Watercolor through over the counter or online. (Watercolor Starter Set: 244php - NBS ; Simbalion Watercolor Cakes, 36s - 224.75php - SM Supplies)


Enough with Arts and Crafts! Let's get started with skincare! I've got two products from AVON and these are the products I would like to receive from them, it's the naturals 3 in 1 Hydro Spray which has been featured numerous times here in my blog, and 2 in 1 Milk and Chocolate Mask. (3in1 Hydro Spray - 149 *not sure tho* ; Mask - 250 reg. price, 149 sale price All from AVON)


Who wouldn't like to receive the famous Aloe Vera Gel that can be use in a variety of ways? You will probably see this fella if I post my updated  skin care routine, so be prepared! (Aloe Gel: 200php - TheFaceShop)


Here are some bits and bobs from Bench! So In Love deo body spray is everyone's fav scent. (no hate), A lil Clay Doh won't hurt either right? and to make everything look polished, include these cleanwipes! (So In Love body spray - 120php ; Clay Doh *mini* - 50php ; Clean Wipes - 27php All from Bench/)


Here are some knick knacks you might give to your friends or family that you are not that close, you can give them some Button Pins with their idol's faces like these ones *hey exo-l :>* or you can also a christmas card like this one that is available at my shop, also got a cactus print which is also a great idea to give to someone who is a cactus lover. (Pins - depends on the store ; Prints & Cards -> @artbynadyah.shop)



That concludes my gift guide for this year! I hope I did helped you choosing the perf gifts and staying on point with the budget.
See you tomorrow!
All the love,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe