Preparing my journaling stash for December

December 03, 2021


Happy December 3rd! This is also my Blogmas Day 2! In this blogpost, I'll be showing you the journaling stash I have created for this month! Because I like being festive ✨I'll be showing you some of my journaling essentials that I have been collecting over the past few months as well as using some of my christmas themed stationery left overs from last year. For this year, I have decided to use one of my junk journals for the holiday season! I have been contemplating whether or not I should use my Golden book junk journal for personal use but then I decided to keep this one not for sale since its my first story book alteration and it holds a special place in my heart. I hope to use my other christmas junk journal I have intentionally made for myself to use the next holidays or just filling it out with some christmas memories from the past years!


In fact, I have started filling out my junk journal! I feel like its daunting to make your first ever spread in a journal because you wanted to produce a first lovely spread but sometimes its important not to put too much pressure on your self in starting a journal. I have also considered if I should journal chronologically for this journal but I decided to journal in whatever page I want. I do not like to journal chronologically for junk journals as I use patterned papers and I prefer to journal on the pages that I like for me to enjoy the process. 

My first spread in my junk journal is about my journaling stash for the holidays! I wanted to take note of the stationery items I have prepared for this season just for keepsake. 

My journaling stash includes: all sorts of christmas patterned papers, doilies, sticker sheets, sticker flakes, washi tapes, christmas tags, micron pens, wax seal stamps, ephemeras, mini star confettis, ribbons as well as red and green markers. 


Have you started preparing your journaling stash for the holidays?










 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe