Fun Stocking Stuffers Under 100PHP!

December 13, 2021


Ever wondered where to buy some stocking stuffers when you're on a tight budget? Well, Blogmas Day 7 got you covered! All of the items showcased in this blogpost us under 100 php only! What a deal! I will be providing links for the items I got online So, without further ado, lettuce begin to help you with your Christmas shopping!


For the Crafter...

I highly recommend to scout your local Kaking store for stickers! They have lots of fun and affordable stickers! I personally hoarded a bunch of them since June this year. Their sticker sheets ranges from 7 PHP to 50 PHP. If you do not have a Kaking store near you, I would recommend browsing through shopee for some affordable stickers and washi tapes! I got my washi tapes from Shopee and they only cost me 35 PHP each. 

Links:



For the Fangirl...

If you're into kpop, I bet you have heard of kpop photocards and how fans keep them in mint condition. As for me, I only have two kpop photocards because I am still new to the whole buying-albums-thing and I am also not a collector. Instead of buying a photocard binder, (which encourages me to buy MORE) I decided to keep my photocards in a top loader. If you didn't know, top loader are like this plastic case that is meant to protect your photocards. Along with that, I have purchased this small easel which isn't necessarily for painting but for displaying photocards. I would highly recommend to get someone you know this especially when they're into collecting photocards! This small easel only costs roughly around 20 PHP.


For the Foodie...

I feel like everybody owns a clear mug but you guysss, if you haven't got yourself one you should!! I got mine for only 67 PHP at Gaisano Capital and it has been my go to mug ever since! It feels very aesthetic to use as you can see through what you're drinking!


For the Kikay...

These hair accessories are the perfect stocking stuffers for your kikay loved ones! The floral headbands only costs 18PHP while a pack of hair ties only costs 38 PHP. I mean, you can't go wrong with hair accessories, its a part of everyday life!

Link



For the Pet lover...

I swear, pet lovers would love to receive pet goodies for Christmas! I got these inexpensive pet collars for only 8 PHP, Mouse toy for only 28 PHP and the Chew toy for Dogs for only 25 PHP. Pet snacks can be found on your local grocery store or pet shops ranging from 30 - 50PHP.

Links:



For the Skincare Junkie...

I highly recommend this Megan Peel-off Face Mask! Sadly, I don't remember how I got this for but I am positive that it ranges around 30 - 50 PHP. These are perfect for stocking stuffers for skincare junkies!


For the Sporty...

I got these Sport Turban thing that goes to your head when you're exercising, and its only for 15 PHP each! What a steal! 

Link



I hope you find this post helpful!

Happy Holiday Shopping!





















 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe