Small Christmas Patterned Paper Haul!

December 11, 2021


Starting Blogmas Day 6 a little late than usual, nevertheless, I am determined to post every other day for you guys! In this blogpost, I am going to share to you a small Christmas Patterned paper haul! I ordered this last November and received the package yesterday. Apologies for the low quality photos, I took these photos past 12 MN as I was journaling! These are 6" x 6" Patterned papers having 12 sheets per pack. 1 sheet per design. Designs were printed on a 160 gsm paper so its quite thick, perfect for junk journaling or card making! I also got these from Shopee Philippines!

I guess this year I went all out buying all sorts of crafty things that has Christmas patterns to it. I loveeee being festive and I am determined to use all the pages of my junk journal for this year's Christmas!

I bought three patterned paper packs, let's check them out!



Click the photo above to purchase the paper pack!



Click the photo above to purchase the paper pack!



Click the photo above to purchase the paper pack!


What holiday crafts have you been up to lately?











 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe