Unboxing 2PM's MUST Album Light & Dark Version (7th Studio Album)

December 01, 2021

 


Henlo friends! So I finally got myself 2PM's MUST Albums - Light and Dark Version! I initially wanted to buy Gentelmen's Game but the album is so hard to find in my country because I believed JYP haven't restocked Gentelmen's Game so the demand is really high and the prices are soooo expensive so I decided to grab these babies for the meantime. The album arrived today which is very timely since I can make a blogpost about it right away, before my blogmas 2021 official starts! Stay tuned for that! 

Unlike my MUST Limited Edition album, I got these albums unsealed which means the seller already opened the albums and took out the photocards. Thus, both of these album does not include the photocards. Personally, I am okay with it as I am not a photocard hoarder LOL, and I just want to get the regular edition to complete my MUST albums. When you have all three (Light, Dark and Limited Version) you will see the word "2PM" at the spine so that's what I am after for! 

I got these albums for only 130 PHP each, roughly about $2.50 US Dollars. I paid a total of 430 PHP - shipping fee included. These are quite inexpensive as they do have little damage at its outer box hence the affordable price but overall, the album is in a mint condition, and I can simply attach glue to the damaged part of the box. The cover sleeve are glossy which is the complete opposite for the limited edition one as it is matte. 

Album Inclusions:

(1) Photobook
(1) CD
(1) Double-sided mini poster
(1) TMI Paper
(1) Challenge Card

The album inclusions both applies to the light and dark version. 

MUST Light Version
Damaged Outer box

MUST Dark Version

Damaged Outer box


The seller was very kind to give me these 2PM Magnets as freebies! I got so excited when I opened it! I need to have a whiteboard in my room so I can display these magnets!

I got my MUST albums at psprojectsph on shopee!
Link: 


All three versions. Light, Dark and Limited Edition Version. You can see the difference of its album sleeves, outer box, photobooks, and CDs side by side. Oh, I forgot to say that the photobook for the limited edition has both the light and dark versions. So, I would suggest to get yourself the limited edition one if you'd like to save some cash. 


As always, here's my unboxing video! Just like when I received my Limited edition MUST album, I made some unnecessary noises so apologies for that! Also, this video is raw didn't bother editing it like the first one!


Thanks for dropping by!






















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe