2021 Christmas Wishlist

December 07, 2021


Oh, Christmas is near!! and Happy Blogmas Day 4! I cannot believe how fast the year has gone. In this blogpost, I will be showing you my Christmas Wishlist for this year. These aren't the things that I would want to receive this holiday season but rather the things that I hope to get my hands on even if it means using my own money. I also made a simple journal spread for this wish list because I want to document like literally everything in my junk journal. (yes, I am that excited) without further a do, here's my Christmas Wishlist for 2021!

2PM's 6th Studio Album, Gentelmen's Game. I have been fancying this album for quite sometime and I was thinking of getting one for my birthday. (My birthday was on the 26th of November) but, life happens and I wasn't able to get myself one. So I would love to use my Christmas money to get myself this album! Its my favorite album from 2PM and I hope to get my hands on it!

Studio Ghibli Washi Tape. Ghibli washi tape! just because... Just something to add to my washi collection and I would love to use it when I am doing a ghibli themed spread!

Choco butternut donuts from Dunkin' Donuts. Do I have to explain? Choco butternut donuts from Dunkin are my favoriteee donuts of all time so I always fancy about eating it despite the fact that there's a Dunkin donuts store near my home. 

Whiskas Cat food. Not really for me but I would love to get cat food for Christmas! If you didn't know, I have four cats and it has changed my life ever since. 

Good Health for next year. Praying for good health! Stay healthy, drink your water, eat healthy foods and exercise! 

Passing all of my subjects this semester. Passing all of my subjects this semester would be a lovely way to end 2021! 

Alice and Wonderland book. I have been wanting to read Alice and Wonderland but I haven't bought the book yet. I also prefer to buy a secondhand book as I love the vintage feeling of secondhand books. 

Secondhand Golden Books! For my upcoming junk journal projects! Would love to scout little golden books at my local secondhand bookstore! 

Stabilo Pastel Highlighters. My Stabilo Pastel Highlighters are about to dry up, so I am slowly buying replacements here and there. 

Milk tea! Uhm, I am a milk tea addict so...


Have you done your Christmas Wishlist for this year?



 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe