New & Old

May 17, 2017


If you didn’t know I was a massive fan of Long shorts before I had the courage to wear short shorts. Ever since then, I didn’t wear long shorts anymore. Last time I wore long shorts was probably around 2012? Or 2011?

This is not a planned ootd btw, the walls at my grandma’s house was white and I think it’ll go well with my outfit so I asked my dad to take pictures of me. (He didn’t reached my expectations but it was good though. Haha.)

It was also the first time I wore a choker necklace (that kind of choker I mean) in public, even though choker necklaces are so mainstream it does add a little spice with your simple outfit.

I kept it simple. Wore my all-time favourite shirt because it’s so soft plus it’s white so it goes with anything. Wore white sneakers and blue printed socks to match with the denim shorts.

Shirt – Uniqlo
Long Shorts – H&M
Sneakers – Vans
Printed Socks – Forever 21
Choker – Broadway Gems
Watch - Timex







til next time, my friends!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe