Bloddy Hell Body Wash

May 13, 2017


Big hand to St. Ives for creating this luscious body wash I just tried. I believe this stuff has been in the market for a while now but I just got recently got mine.  I already tried the scrub form of this body wash and I did a review on it so if you want to check it out then click (this.)

It smells so gooooooooood to me. And it really does nourishes your skin which is I am very thankful for because I don’t have to put lotion everyday in the morning because it’s so sticky and such lol. But guys, if you used this body wash and apply lotion to your body, instantly, you already achieved that soft skin and I am not even kidding!!

A little goes a long way so you can guarantee it will last you a long time, plus, it’s 709ml that’s a lot of product! 

'til next time, friends!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe