Chicken Nuggets Ver 2.0

May 11, 2017


Another version that I came up with on chicken nuggets! I was so glad it turned out great because I was so uneasy and worried this won’t turn out fine but it did! So I’m sharing this to you so you can try it at home!

INGREDIENTS:
1 canned chicken (boneless, ofcourse)
Couple cloves of Garlic
1 egg
Flour
Salt & Pepper
Liquid Seasoning



-In a bowl, mix the chicken, liquid seasoning, pepper, salt, and garlic altogether.


-Then, add the egg and flour, mix well. Using a teaspoon, scoop some of the chicken mix and gently put it in the frying pan with hot oil and fry it.


Paired ours with gravy which is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G (you can find gravy mix in the supermarket so no worries )


'til next time, friends!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe