Itazura na Kiss ~ Love in Tokyo Season 1

February 21, 2016




ASIAN DRAMA RECOMENDATION #1

ITAZURA NA KISS ~ LOVE IN TOKYO SEASON 1

<><><><><><>

いたずら な KISS ~ LOVE IN TOKYO SEASON 1








 Have you ever guys heard about this Asian Drama?
If you didn't know, I am a Filipino and I live in the Philippines (of course) and I watch asian dramas every summer.

So far, this Drama is the best of them all. I don't know why.

I discovered Itazura na Kiss ~Love In Tokyo because of our local TV Channel, that was summer that time and sadly, Only in Metro Manila Viewers can see Itazura na Kiss because I live in Cebu City and we also have a local news so that's the reason why.

I didn't give up of the said Drama, It really caught my attention so I asked my mom to by a pirated DVD of it. Fortunately, there is.

I began watching it on my laptop but AGAIN, the DVD my mom bought dosen't contain the exact 16 episodes of the Drama. It was only 13 episodes in ALL.

Because of that, I went to youtube.com and search Itazura na Kiss ~Love In Tokyo episode 14,15 and 16 then I download it to my computer.

I was so glad I was able to finished the Drama!

MY VERY OWN SYNOPSIS OF THE DRAMA:

A girl named Aihara Kotoko fell inlove with the Smartest guy in Tonan Highschool, Irie Naoki. Irie is always in rank 1 in their class and even the whole school, while Kotoko..... nevermind.

Kotoko belongs to Class F, while Naoki belongs to Class A. 

One night, there was a meteor shower. Kotoko wished.

She also wrote a letter to Naoki but unfortunately, Naoki rejected.

Kotoko and Her Dad was about to move to their new house but! Their house was hit by a Meteor Shower! 

Kotoko's Dad has a friend. His bestfriend. His bestfriend contacted him after that incident and inviting them to stay at their house for the meantime.

It turns out, Kotoko and her Dad is moving to the Irie Residence! Which happens to be Naoki's Home!

What will Kotoko do?

<><><><><><><>><><><><><><><>







nadyahginice | 2016

























You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe