4 Life Hacks! | nadyahginice

February 08, 2016

I haven't post for awhile, so here, I have some 4 different tips/Life hacks to share it with you!
These are very common but hey, if you don't know one of these then hey, thank me now! haha. So here are they.,
1. USE LIPSTICK AS A BLUSH
This is sooooo common, it's like a stick blush, but isn't very handy to bring one lipstick as your blush and lipstick?! It can save up space on your makeup bag!

2.COOK AN EGG IN THE MICROWAVE
This is the only Life Hack in this post that I used so much,
Put your egg in a microwavable bowl and you can season it with salt and pepper etc. and put it on the microwave for a minute.
It can save most of your time in the morning and less dishes to wash.

3.SET YOUR ALARM 2 HOURS BEFORE YOU NORMALLY WAKE UP
I also do this, I normally wake up around 6:00am in the morning, so what I do, I set my alarm 4:00am,4:30,5:00,5:30 and 6:00. It's good to set alot of alarms than a single one because incase you don't wake up easily.

4. USE LIQUID CREAM EYESHADOW AS HIGHLIGHTER
I haven't heard about this yet but I actually tried this, It really worked well and has alot of shimmer, depending on the cream eyeshadow you are using.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe