Asian Drama Review: Descendants of the Sun

April 27, 2016

After I watched Dream High, I really did experienced struggles just to watch this hit-korean drama, Descendants of the Sun . After alot of struggles, I finally watched the drama and it was worth it!

The Drama originally has 16 episodes but because of the undying request of the fans, they added 3 special episodes which is just simply highlighting the best moments of the previous episodes.

I love this drama because it's really not all about love, I think their jobs are more important than romance, haha. But it's also very inspiring because they really did show passion to their job which is a really inspiring thing for us, and it dosen't contain bed scences, just plain kissing, which is good because I am still a teenager. haha!

Also, the drama itself is very unique, because it is a love story of a Soldier and a Doctor. In order to save others, the Soldier needs to kill the bad guys, while in the Doctor's Point of View, they are doing their best just to save people from death. Really complicated right?

They even filmed most of the scenes abroad, not Korea.

This drama is way more than I expected, I think I love Descendants of the Sun more than Itazura na Kiss but still, I love them both.

The Protagonists of the said Drama are; Yoo Si Jin and Kang Mo Yeon.  Seo Dae Young and Yoon Myeong Joo. These four people dosen't have a love sqaure at all. Yoo Si Jin is the captian of the Team Alpha of the South Korean Special Forces. He has Sergeant Major Seo Dae Young in his team aswell they are both in the Military. First Lieutenant Yoon Myeong-joo and Sergeant Major Seo Dae Young had an affair before but it ended really quick because Myeong Joo's father, (which is the Lieutenant General) dosen't want to have a son-in-law which only achieved the position Sergeant Major.

As for Yoo Si Jin and Kang Mo Yeon, they met because Si Jin and Dae Young helped a civilian who was being stoled by a co-civilian. But then, Dae Yeong's phone was also stoled by the civilian so they went to the hospital to search for the bad guy and it happens that Dr. Kang is the one who's in charged by the said patient.

(Watch the full drama to understand. hehe)

As I've said, the drama is very unique. I mean, it's really rare to came up with the idea! A Soldier loves a Doctor and etc. Every episode is very heart breaking or funny. Everything you want in a drama is all packed up in this drama!

I will promise you will never regret if you will spend this watching it! I think I tweeted about 200+ tweets on my twitter acc. about this drama, it is really really really worth to watch! I tell you!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe