Outfit Ideas

April 02, 2016

So I was looking at my pictures on my folders then I thought why make a blog post about the one's I'm wearing? some of them are already featured at my other blog posts but hey, it's my blog I can do whatever I want, haha so this my mini-look book (kind of) 





Bacon Wars T-Shirt: Route 66
Denim Shorts: Arizona Jeans Co.




Plaid Polo Shirt: Get Laud! ph
Denim Jeans: Levis
Bag: Jansport
Shoes: H&M (actually it's black but someone painted mine, haha)



Over-sized T-Shirt: Forever 21
Jean Shorts: Arizona Jeans Co. 
Flip-Flops: Havaianas
Zebra Printed Bag: No Brand (Literally, there's no tag in it! haha!)



Long Sleeve Top w/ navy blue sleeves: American Apparel
Jean Shorts: Arizona Jeans Co.


White Blouse/Shirt: Forever 21 (kids section hahahahaha)
Shorts: no brand 
Flip Flops: Havaianas
Bag: idk



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe