K-ZONE Magazines

April 02, 2016






Today, I'm gonna show you my K-ZONE Magazines, I really don't have alot and I really don't collect them, I just bought them for fun or my fav. cartoon characters are featured in that issue. 

K-ZONE is published by Summit Media, It is a magazine mainly for guys, it talks about Disney Channel, Anime, Manga Comics, Cartoon Network and many more, basically, what interests the guys, they also talk about games, etc. but it's really not exclusive for guys, it is also for girls who also like geeky things, I'm sort of like that, haha.



As of the moment, I have 4 K-ZONE Magazines, so I take pictures of them and here are they. 


JULY 2014 ISSUE


JANUARY 2015 ISSUE



MARCH 2015 ISSUE



DECEMBER 2015 ISSUE





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe